It’s Back! The North East Trades Awards 2014 …
The North East Trades Awards is back, and the competition is on. With such a high standard of entrants last year it was a tough call for the judges. Mark Kennedy of Mark Kennedy Heating Solutions walked away with 3 award titles!
With so much noted interest already, the awards next year are already shaping up to be a great event.
The Trades Awards aim to recognise and showcase the achievements of trades businesses and sole traders throughout the North-East of Scotland. There are eight award categories with 11 awards up for grabs.
Are you in the home improvement industry? Do you know someone or a company in the trades sector that deserves recognition for work well done?
The North-East Trades Awards are open to all businesses related to the home improvement sector throughout the North-East of Scotland. All home improvement related business in the North East of Scotland can apply and it is completely FREE to enter.
Last Year’s Winners:
- Home Improvement Interior - Jane’s Interiors
- Home Improvement Exterior - Wayne Combe Roofing
- Excellence in IT - Mark Kennedy Heating Solutions
- Trades Employer of the Year – Glencraft
- New Business Award - Mark Kennedy Heating Solutions
- Innovation - Dab Den
- Best In Customer Service - Mark Kennedy Heating Solutions
- Young Trades Person of the Year - Ricky Taylor, Tayco Plumbing. (Highly Commended, Murray Stevenson)
- Best Trades Business (0-10 employees) - F M Construction
- Best Trades Business (11+ employees) - R Davidson