Top Luxury Housing Developer Backs Aberdeen’s Trades Businesses
CALA Homes (North), Aberdeen’s most upmarket major builder of new homes and communities, is showing its support to Aberdeen’s rated tradesmen, becoming the main event sponsor of the annual North East Trades Awards. These awards aim to recognise best in field tradesmen, showcasing the knowledge, experience and integrity of the region’s trades businesses and the people behind them.
Having recently received the maximum five-star rating in an independent customer satisfaction survey for the fifth consecutive year, CALA Homes, which has developments across the North of Scotland, is a best-fit sponsor with the knowledge, expertise and experience to align with the Trades Awards.
Now in its second year, the Trades Awards will take place at Aberdeen Football Club’s Pittodrie Stadium, on Thursday 5th June 2014. With more categories, an independent panel of judges is set to crown:
- Home Improvement – Interior sponsored by Simply Self Storage
- Home Improvement – Exterior sponsored by Flexistore
- Tradesperson of the Year (public vote) sponsored by TradesAdvisor
- Contribution to Fifth Sector sponsored by Glencraft
- Health and Safety Initiative of the Year sponsored by Safety Scotland
- Trades Employer of the Year sponsored by Richard Irvin
- Best in Customer Service sponsored by Enterprise Business Centres
- New Business Award sponsored by Dynamic Edge Solutions Ltd
- Apprentice of the Year sponsored by GPH Builders Merchants
- Best use of Innovation sponsored by Eye Candy Graphics
- Best Trades Business, 0-10 employees, sponsored by Federation of Small Business
- Best Trades Business, 11+ employees sponsored by Grampian Continental
- Lifetime Achievement Award – sponsored by R Davidson Painters and Decorators
Darren Ross, Director at Xcite Media comments, “We are delighted to welcome CALA Homes on board as our main event sponsor. Customer-orientated culture is at the centre of trade success, and there are very little opportunities for our region’s tradespeople to shout about the fantastic work they do. CALA is the perfect fit for the Trades Awards as it also holds buyer satisfaction as a key attribute, regularly winning awards for its customer service excellence.
“We look forward to their input and the support which they can lend to the trades businesses in the region.”
Mike Naysmith, Managing Director at CALA Homes (North) comments, “We are proud to be partnering with the North East Trades Awards and lending our support to this excellent event. The trades are at the very heart of what we do here at CALA – our customers recognise us for our commitment to quality, expert craftsmanship, which we rely on our trades partners to help us deliver.
“Having recently announced major growth plans for the North East, we look forward to building even stronger relationships with our partner tradesmen across the region and celebrating with them at the awards in June.”
Entries to the awards are now closed, with finalists to be announced on Friday, April 18th, 2014. Award entries will be judged by an independent panel of experts, and winners will be announced at a lavish awards dinner and ceremony on Thursday, June 5th, 2014 at Aberdeen Football Club.
- For further information, to register an interest in remaining sponsorship opportunities or to book a table log onto www.tradesawards.com or call 01224 626000.
- For more information on CALA Homes visit www.cala.co.uk
ISSUED BY SPEAKERBOX PR LTD
ON BEHALF OF XCITE MEDIA LTD