Trades Awards 2020 Winners Announced
We made it!
Our very first virtual Trades Awards took place this evening, and we were delighted to see so many people joining in with the celebrations. Though our ceremony certainly looked different, it was fantastic to see so much positivity and genuine excitement as our winners were announced.
Trades Awards 2020 Winners
- Best New Business sponsored by STV – Trade Secrets
- Excellence in Health and Safety sponsored by Safety Scotland – Nicol of Skene
- Sustainability in Construction sponsored by Ledingham Chalmers – KR Group
- Home/Building Improvement sponsored by Flexistore – Dontay Contracts
- Outstanding Customer Service sponsored by Barratt Homes – Kore Technology Solutions
- Apprentice of the Year sponsored by Nicol of Skene – Ryan MacIsaac, Stewart Milne Homes
- Rising Star sponsored by Glulam Solutions – Victoria Gray, Barratt Homes
- Tradesperson of the Year – Phil Kerr, Stewart Milne Homes
- Above and Beyond – Grant McAllister, Barratt Homes
- Site Manager of the Year – Ryan Fenton, Stewart Milne Homes
- Small Trades Business of the Year – KR Group
- Large Trades Business of the Year – Barratt North Scotland
- Construction Project of the Year – CMB Building Contractors
A special award was also presented to Kevin Urquhart from Barratt Homes (North) for his outstanding contribution to the construction during the Covid-19 lockdown.
Congratulations to all our finalists and winners. You all bring so much to the North East Construction Industry and you should all be very proud!
Details for our 2021 event will be announced soon. Keep an eye on our website and social media channels for more updates.