Will YOU be a Winner at Trades Awards 2015?
Hopefully you will have already heard about Trades Awards, Scotland’s only award ceremony to reward and recognise tradesmen and trades businesses. Held each year in Aberdeen, at a ceremony which takes place at Aberdeen Football club, 13 individuals or companies are awarded for excellence in their specific area, with everyone from construction companies to interior designers invited to take part.
The awards are an ideal opportunity for our TradesAdvisor.com members to shout about their business achievements, share their excellent customer reviews and testimonials, speak of their plans for the future, and to receive the deserved recognition.
Here are the 5 main reasons that YOU should apply for Trades Awards 2015
1) Simply filling in the application form serves as an excellent reminder of the achievements that you have made in the past 12 months. The form is very simple, but the questions force you to think about the jobs you have undertaken, and the progress that you have made, which is in itself and extremely rewarding activity. You may think you have nothing to write, but within 30 minutes you will have run out of space, and only just started. Try it, we promise it will happen!
2) Winners from Trades Awards 2013 and 2014 have told us of the direct impact their award has had on their business. They include the winner’s logo on their websites, quotes and invoices, and now say that it alone gives them a competitive edge, without resulting to discounting or amending quotes.
3) Winners from previous years have told us that winning a Trades Award has been hugely motivational for their entire team, and gave them an opportunity to take a look at what they had achieved together, whilst making them even more determined to build on these achievements and retain their crown the following year.
4) Winning a Trades Award brings excellent PR and marketing opportunities for your business. Not only do we issue press releases with the list of our winners to key local and national publications, but we actively promote our finalists during the build up to the ceremony, and our winners in the months following the award ceremony, via social media, our newsletters, and our own websites.
5) Trades Awards continues to be the only event of its kind in Scotland, and we are extremely proud of the fact that the event takes place in Aberdeen. Trades Awards 2013 and 2014 demonstrated that there is so much talent and experience within the industry in North-east Scotland, by entering this year you could be part of the biggest, most exciting ceremony yet!
The awards will be officially launched on Monday 1st December, with applications closing on Friday 27th February 2015. We will be holding a serious of informal seminars on how to fill in an application form for all TradesAdvisor.com members, and we will be in touch with dates for these. In the meantime, if you have any questions about Trades Awards in general, the please contact us on 01224 626000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember, for all of the latest Trades Awards 2015 news and updates, keep an eye on: